Where to begin? Mirenda had her holiday concert which was adorable.
We had our annual "Friend's Christmas" on the 1st of December and that was a blast as always.
Next, Tom and Connie surprised me on evening with a homemade wreath, made from their Christmas tree, I totally love it!! Thank you again.
Finally, we had Darren and Samantha visit this past weekend, and my gosh, we have too much fun together, my kids are crazy in love with them. And I must admit, I am too. I am so thankful we found each other!! For those of you who do not know who Darren and Samantha are, it's a long story, but we are related and had lost touch for about 10 years. Now we are trying to keep in touch and I just love it. Really, it is a long story. We had a great time on Saturday, we had a little lunch here, then went to Smithville for a little shopping (very cold), and finally went to dinner at The Knife and Fork, and how can you have a bad time there? Sunday we went to church, and then brunch at the Atlantic City Country Club. Everything was great and time does fly when your having fun. Next thing I knew it was time for them to go home and time to get back to reality.
This week will be the scrambling week, as it is for everyone. My brother and sister-in-law will be here on Thursday, so we can celebrate Christmas. My father-in-law and others will be here, pretty much all day. We're going to surprise Mirenda and take her out of school early on Thursday, her favorite cousin will be here. I am really looking forward to it.
Anyway, John is healing well and we haven't gotten on each others nerves yet. So far it's ok.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment