So, it's been awhile and I have plenty to talk about. John had his surgery on Monday 11/26/07. The technical name for his surgery was "Pelvic Floor Repair" EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! I know! He is healing SLOWLY. It is hard for him to take it easy. DJ (his cousin) took him early on Monday for the surgery and brought him home. Now, the rule, no lifting, not to many times up and down the stairs, and that kind of thing. Here's where it gets funny.
So, it's trash day, and you guessed it, I have to take the trash out. I'm thinking no big deal I can do it. No biggie. I take all of the trash cans and lift them up into John's gigantic truck. Still ok. Now drive it down the driveway (we have a long driveway, I'm not lazy) I'm thinking please don't let anyone see me, please don't let anyone see me, and AHA Trish makes a U-turn in the middle of Stagecoach choking she was laughing so hard. She says "All I saw was you butt up in the air grabbing the trash cans" I told her to please "Shut up and go away" I later laughed but I never want to take the trash out again. It's hard and really just a pain in the "you know what?"
Mirenda had her holiday concert, it was cuter than cute. This was John's first outing since the surgery. He had a burning feeling and started to get a little swollen, so we brought him home. Next, the mean mom that I am I take the kids to the doctor for flu shots. Not too bad, Gavin takes it like a champ, Mirenda on the other hand, screamed for Gavin, while Gav got his shot. Then for her shot Dr. Padma worked he magic and she didn't even know she got it. How does she do that? Anyway, next to have pizza with Santa back at the school, but I got distracted!! This place with lights, I had to go in and buy some, have you seen these new LED lights, they are awesome, and as my friend Tom Quigley says "yep your Italian" I just love the lights, LOVE 'EM! I take the kids in and justify the buy by saying ok kids since you did so well with the shots, lets buy some lights.
Perfect, we're off to see Santa, paint some ornaments, and buy a bunch of crap. Oh yea and eat some terrible pizza. We go, we do are thing and then to see Santa, and hold on to your seat, Mirenda sat with Santa, Gavin on the other hand screamed so loud, the entire place heard him, he got a candy cane anyway and that made it all worth it.
We have lots going on. I'll update frequently. Promise.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment