Thursday, February 11, 2010

Getting Ready For Disney & Shoveling Snow


We're getting ready to go to Disney, and we are MORE than excited!! We have 11 more days until we leave. Then kids have never been there. John and I decided a long time ago, we'd wait until they were old enough to understand where they were going and we are so excited to see what it is like!! Miss Mirenda even being 7 years old is so excited to see the princesses and the castle and just everything, it is beyond her comprehension. Gavin cannot wait he asks everyday, can we see Buzz? Can we see Mickey? It fills my heart with such joy to think of us going, I cannot even imagine their little faces and how their little bellies will be all excited when they see that castle!! Even more exciting *we are meeting Jay, Lynn, and Zander there!! I mean this really is the greatest place on earth!! And quite possibly the best time of our lives right now! I had the BEST travel agent, she made this trip so easy for us and got me so excited, I can't wait either, I feel like a little kid!


We have been snowed in for the last couple days, We've had 2 major storms in the last couple days the first one brought about 2 feet of snow, yea 2 feet then we got some more yesterday, the kids have been home for 2days!! and I've run out of things to do with these kiddies!! We are all also excited thinking of Marja and Richies wedding!! There is much to do, and think about! How beautiful Marja will look. How handsome Richie will be. How gorgeous the day will be. The shower, yea the shower, can't say much about that, because Marja may read this. But it's coming along so nicely!!! I can't wait for that either!!! The bridesmaids are awesome, she picked such a nice wedding party, I love these girls! My Connie has been helping me sooooooo much, it is amazing, really we should be wedding planners, someday Connie, someday!!

But for now, we will continue our countdown until we get to Disney, then we'll have a countdown secretly until the shower, then a BIG countdown until the wedding!!! There is so much to be thankful for. My heart is full!! Like always! Thank you God!

No comments: