Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Marjie and Richie and some deep thoughts.....

If you don't know already that my sister and Richie are getting married, they are!! On September 18th Richie asked my sister for her hand in marriage and it was a beautiful day. Marja had no idea he was going to ask her.

My family is more than happy for so many reasons, Richie and Marja are such a wonderful couple. You see them together and majority of the time, they are laughing and smiling. I'm not just saying that, it's really true. They truly are a match made in heaven.

They will be married in June, and everything will be wonderful.

As far as my kiddies, they are just getting too big too quickly. I look at my Gavin, and I think, WHY did you have to get so big so quick? I actually asked John the other night if we could have another baby. I really am having that feeling like, my babies are getting so big, there is no more carring him around!! Gavin has grown so much in the last couple months, he is tall and just well, ya know, doing what they all do..... growing. I miss that baby stage. I miss it. I guess its ok when your first one goes to school, your ok with it. Then all of a sudden you realize, hmmmmm, this is it. Everyone says before you know it, they get so big and you'll miss them. And though it is nice for them to be at school, I love seeing them when they get home, I just love that!! Is that weird? I love it, I love going to get them and seeing their cute little faces, like I can't wait to see them everyday, even if Mirenda gives me a total attitude and Gavin throws himself on the ground for something, I'm still happy on the inside. Any day now he's going to want his room changed. But, I'm thankful that I can be home with them, this I am sooo thankful for. I am here for everything, I miss nothing! Thank you Jesus! Yea, I'm not quite sure where all of that came from, sorry to ramble.

Now I guess I just have to wait for Marja and Rich to have a baby.

No comments: