
OK,so if you're sick of hearing about the addition do not read any further. I'm sorry. It is just sick! They are siding it as we speak. It is just all coming together so quickly. The heating and cooling system is just about finished. And the ceiling (that is quite tall) is going to be rounded. Yea I said rounded, I added a pic to let you know what that mean. Although they are not finished with that part. There have been many COLD COLD days but never fear by 7:30am rain, snow, wind, whatever, these men are here. They get all set up, turn on the heater if it is freezing out. By 8am the hammers start, 9:30am is coffee break which I provide for them, (come on don't you think the deserve it?) Meanwhile that is going on outside of the house, inside Monte is loosing his mind, barking as I yell at him and keep all of the blinds closed. (I kinda feel like I'm in a cave in the morning) The kids get up I get them breakfast, Gavin HAS TO say "Good Morning" to Mr Bill and "Que Pasa" to Carlos. I think Gavin is driving them crazy but they are too kind to ever let me know that. He just stares at them, he wants to be out there, but only if it is not too cold!!! mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm But the best part of all of this...........JOHN IS WORKING MIDNITES!!!!!!!!! YEA! So, this means he comes home around 6:30am and has an hour before the maddness begins. I feel horrible for him, I yelling at the dog and getting the kids ready which sometimes involoves some vocal renforcement. Get them out by 8:45 and hope Monte will shut up. I try to stay out most of the morning, but it is not always easy, especially when Gavin does not have school, I usually go to the gym if all goes well. I also uploaded a video so you could see my Gavin and Mirenda dancing. Is it me or does Gavin look like he is in a constant "fast forward" mode?
No comments:
Post a Comment