So my dad says its time for more room here. Now the addition begins. I am totally excited and amazed at what is happening here. It was the 21st of December and the "guys" showed up, ripped my deck off, and tore down a bunch of trees! My father's idea is to have a pathway thru the woods for the kids to eventually ride there bikes and stuff. Also it is another way to access the backyard instead of the trucks ruining our driveway. The work has since continued. The foundations is finished the plywood floor is finished and the framing should begin tomorrow. To watch this happen so quickly is just amazing to me. I feel like you have to really be so smart to do this stuff, I mean think about it......Build a house, WHAT? My whole life I've seen my father do this and now I think my brain is now trying to figure out how you just start a project like this. I am so lucky to have my dad doing this, he is a no nonsense kind of guy if you did not already know that. The other exciting part is not only will I be gaining tons of room, they are making another bowed roof. My roof line is rounded, and it is not something you see often. It is called bowed, like a bow and arrow. Got it? So the builders are excited to actually do one. My dad did the last addition and made a bowed roof, people comment on it often, asking what it is, well, here you have it.
Lets see what happens next.

No comments:
Post a Comment