Saturday, October 25, 2008

A quick catch up






I know it has been some time since my last entry, sorry. I need some time to recover.

Here we go, Connie's Wedding was great, it went off without a hitch, everything was beautiful, the only complaint I had was My dress, yea my dress, for some reason the lady who did the alterations for some reason altered the top of my dress which did not need to be altered, long story short, to was WAY TOO BIG, I was not prepared for this to happen, yadda, yadda yadda, I ended up having to stuff an entire box of tissues in my chest, OH YEA, it was pretty. Mirenda and Gavin did a great job and look great!! The pictures you can see how great everyone looked, the picture of me is so you can see how far out my top stuck out and that is after I tied the top and taped it saftey pinned it and everything, what a riot!!!

Then we had John's cousin's wedding Kati, gorgeous!! She looked like a cake topper!! We had a blast.

John turned 40 and now we are coming up to halloween.
more to come

No comments: