So here I am thinking, ok, I've got it all together, to keep the kids busy today. We'll go to the weekly farm market and then go up to the boardwalk and get some lunch and then hit the rides. Sounds good right?
We leave all set to go, Mirenda is on a mission to buy something with her $12.00. Gavin just want's another "kung fu panda" I'm thinking good luck kiddies. So we get there and there were all kinds of produce and crafty things, cute. Mirenda finds a dress for her American Girl doll and ice skates for the doll, $15.00, so she got it, now she is tapped out. Gavin is all kinds of mad there is no "kung fu panda" So I say maybe up on the boardwalk. Meanwhile, when we left the house it was about 85 and humid and when we got to OC it was 69 and chilly. So, I'm not about to go up on the boardwalk like this (skirt and t-shirt) But, I'll brave it out for them, ya know that is what moms do, and I do have sweatshirts for them in the car. Well, the rides were not open yet. So my genius plan, lets go home for lunch warm up change and go back, of course they were not happy with this plan. As we drove home it started to rain. Yep, rain. Gavin cannot understand what the problem is.
Now we are home and they are playing some games in the playroom, and fighting every 2 minutes. It's only 2:00 what am I going to do? I'm thing we could do a craft or something. Here are some random pics from our visit with Gary and Sue and yea, Marja and had a little cupcake fight. She started it.

No comments:
Post a Comment