Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter and Spring Break





So spring break is finally over. I have to say we did not do too much. We started the break off right with a Easter Egg Hunt at a friend's house. Very fun. Then it was Easter, I had a very nice day here. The family came over I made a Filet and it was the best ever!!!!!!! After that, I wanted Mirenda to just be able to lay around and do whatever she wanted. (Or was it me who wanted to do that) That is pretty much what we did. There is still work going on here, so there is always stuff going on. My kitchen is almost done, we are in the process of painting my cabinets, so this means, all of my cabinet doors are off and in the garage. Yep, it was that way for Easter, but I don't think the E Bunny cared. I didn't.

The house is amazing. I mean truely amazing. We are seeing the progress and WOW!! There were a few set backs, like the stair guy got fired. Long story there.
The couch I ordered came in wrong, so they said they'd bring me the correct one, and brought the wrong one again, then it just escalated from there.

John and I are hopeful that the tv will be in soon. The counters will be done soon, I am soooooooo excited for that.

Thats all for now.

No comments: