So, this entry will be without photos. The addition continues to change day by day, hour by hour. They are putting the hardwood floors in right now, can you say "DUST"! My house has been full of dust, all kinds of dust, from drywall to saw dust, we have it all here. And imagine, we are all getting sick. I have bronchitis, Mirenda has had a fever since Friday (it is now Tuesday), Gavin woke up with a fever last night. Gavin is scared to death of the sounds of the saws, hammers, and compressors, so he has barricaded himself in my room. My room is the only place to "get away" from all of this noise and dust. Poor Mirenda missed her class picture today, she was a little sad about that. I feel bad for her. She should be ready to go back tomorrow. Gavin however will probably be home tomorrow. I still have a fever, me, a fever!! I cannot remember the last time I had a fever, well, I have to say, it is sooooooooooo NOT fun.
Marja took the kids yesterday for awhile, and it was great. She took them to get manicures and pedicures!! Yep, Gavin was a willing participant of this. He has blue toenails and got a clear coat on his finger nails. He's a riot.
With the time change and the warmer weather, makes me excited for spring and summer with this great addition to the house. The deck is almost done. I envision myself sitting on the deck in the hot sun (I have a fever remember) just taking it all in. Ahhh the warm sun, a cold drink, perfect.
Meanwhile, I am here freezing, though it is warm out and in my house sipping on hot coffee. I'm excited also to have Easter here. I don't know what I'll make or who is coming but, it will be fun. My couch and the bar are due to arrive here this weekend. BIG WEEKEND HERE!! Gotta get better soon!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment