Sorry I've been hooked on My Space. My sister was here over the weekend and asked me if I had a page on MySpace. And of course I did, but it was only for Justin Timberlake updates. Well, long story short I got hooked, I found some old friends and geez the fun never ends.
Halloween night was great, the kids enjoyed every minute of it. John and I actually did not have to walk up to the doors with them this year. Interesting.
Everyone here seems to be passing a cold around and I had it very briefly.
I cannot stop thinking about the Philadelphia Police Officer that was killed. My brother in law worked with him and it is just awful. It could have been anyone, my husband, my brother in law, anyone!!! This world really scares me, what have I brought my children into. I feel like keeping them wrapped in a bubble with me forever. The fears we face each day just are horrible. I know I cannot control it, and I have to put it in God's hands. I think it is only natural to worry. When I go in my children's rooms at night to check on them, all I can do is thank God he gave them to me. Then I just stare at them in amazement, they are getting so big so quick, and somehow still resemble angels. My grandmother once told me to listen closely to babies, because they are truly angels speaking. I miss that. I know each day that passes they grow and learn and I want them to enjoy everything life has to offer without fear of anything. This life of mine is so full of greatness. My family is unbelievable, the love we share is just something I cannot describe. I wake up everyday and thank the Lord for this day and I go to sleep doing the same. I hope to always be this happy. I am usually waken by my little guy, he comes running into my room with his little broken wrist, and when I tell you this kid smiles the biggest smile and just giggles at me until I wake up, how could you wake up any other way than thankful.
Sorry to get so deep, sometimes it happens. The holidays are coming and I strive to make them the best for my children and my family. I want my kids to look back and remember these days as the most amazing times. I am taking it all in, every minute.
I am thankful to my friends too!! Who would I vent to when things just aren't going they way I think they should?
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment