Saturday, October 20, 2007

Halloween Float


The Halloween fun begins. I took Mirenda and Gavin to a Pizza & Pumpkin Painting Party (say that 3 times fast) at Mirenda's school. They ate the pizza and painted the pumpkins in about 10 minutes tops!! Then they were out on the WET playground. All of the kids were out there so it was ok with me. They seemed to have fun, but I was starving. It was very damp and foggy out, and I felt cold, so time to wrap it up! Of course Gavin has to give me a hard time to leave but quickly got over it. We came home I threw them in the tub, put a frozen pizza in the oven and we all put our PJ's, ate more pizza (remember I didn't get pizza at the party, I was hungry, I could have eaten anything at this point) and watched Hannah Montana. It was pretty cute, I must say. They went to sleep very quickly, and so did I.


Today my mother and I took them up to the boardwalk for a hayride and trick or treating. It was cute, but for some reason, I kept laughing at the "Hayride" It was a float, ya know like a float you see in a parade with a truck pulling it. My idea of a hayride is usually a trailer pulled by a tracker, so this just made me laugh, the kids had no idea. It was fun, we got there early, and this way there was maybe a 10 minute wait. We got free pumpkins, and trick or treated at the stores. Of course we stopped for "Mack n Mancos" pizza, HAD TO!! You'd think I'd be all pizza-ed out but I am not, I could eat it everyday, I love it. We stopped my Mr. Leo's and he of course spoiled the kids and they got all kinds of unnessasary candy. We got to the car and we were kinda tired, so now just trying to figure out what to do tonight.


John is home and my cousin Alyssa is here, they invited us to join them this evening @ Cuba Libre, but we have no one to watch the kids. So, maybe we can arrange something for tomorrow night. I really want to see Alyssa and Tommy.

No comments: