Monday, September 17, 2007

Kindergarten Begins................




The second week begins of kindergarten. Miss Mirenda is adjusting slowly. The first couple days she was ok. Toward the end of the first week we had some tears and it was tough. Not an easy transition. Mirenda has never been in school all day. And I do mean all day. School begins at 9am and does not end until 3pm, now imagine, you only know preschool 2 days a week for 2 hours. It is hard for her and hard for us because she comes home and is just horrible. She is mean to her brother and just is mad at the world. I think she is tired and just stressed for a 5 year old. She is loving the cafeteria, even if I make her pb&j she buys pb&j because they have better bread, this would be white bread. I only give her whole wheat, always have and also only give her natural peanut butter, now the world of white bread and regular peanut butter begins. Hey if this my biggest problem, I think I can handle it.






Gavin misses his sister terribly. When Mirenda takes the bus he crys when she leaves him. When she comes home he jumps up and down and gets so excited for her to just push him aside. She breaks his heart daily. It kills me. He is so sweet and loving, he tells everyone where Mirenda is and that he misses her. Gavin will be starting pre school in October, and I think he'll love it, we'll soon see.



No comments: